More Concert Goers Arrested at Local Concert by The Fray than at Tool's Show ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

More Concert Goers Arrested at Local Concert by The Fray than at Tool's Show

This goes to prove my point that emo-pop rots both the mind and soul.

The Asbury Park Press announced that 20 arrests were made at the Tool show at PNC Bank Arts Canter on Wednesday, July 18th. This total "is less than half the number of arrests made before and during a June 25 concert headlined by THE FRAY."

I can't say that I disagree with the concert goers though as I would have to be on "something" to sit through an entire concert by The Fray.

To sign off for the night with a word from the always "politically correct" Buckshot (from Dirty Rig)...

When ever I am feeling a little sad because of a bad day I like to watch this video. It just cracks me up. What the hell is wrong with some of these people?

Anyway I thought I would share this with you all. It just cracks me up so much. Good Times.

Beers Up

Buckshot