Early Graves: "Goner" Interview + Live Performance from Union Pool, Brooklyn 7-17-10 ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Early Graves: "Goner" Interview + Live Performance from Union Pool, Brooklyn 7-17-10

I had the opportunity to spend some time with Early Grave prior to their show at Union Pool last month but got delayed editing and posting this video due to a recent move. The morning after I finished this video, I read about singer Makh Daniels' passing in a van accident in Oregeon. I only met Makh Daniels once but his death really threw me. Out of respect for Makh and the other members of Early Graves, I decided to 'sit' on this video for a while.



Please consider making a PayPal donation to help Makh's family. The email account for donations is ripMakhDaniels@gmail.com.

There will also be a memorial show for Makh on August 29th at the Rickshaw Stop (155 Fell Street) in San Francisco. The band will be selling memorial shirts for Makh with all proceeds going to his family to get them through this tough time.

Links:
Early Graves
Early Graves - Goner CD Review