Pablo - <em>Legal Music Download</em> ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pablo - Legal Music Download

Pablo - Legal Music DownloadI really need to stop relying on Spinner as my only source for legal music downloads. Unfortunately, I have been that busy at work that I haven't had time to chase down any new sources.

I have been hearing the local buzz around Pablo for some time but never got around to checking out the band. (It is dangerous how convenient Spinner.com is) Pablo, which is the brain-child of singer/guitarist Paul Schalda, caught my attention. I haven't made up my mind on the band but I would definately like to hear more and perhaps hear how the band sounds live.

Check out the band's set on The Interface from this past January where the band played four songs live in the studio and gave a fairly interesting interview (link).

Pablo has been playing a series of shows at the Rockwood Music Hall this month and has two shows upcoming -- June 16th and June 30th.

Pablo's latest release Half the Time was released last year on 230/Curb Appeal Records.

Links:
Pablo's Main Website (link)
Pablo's MySpace page (link)