Fistful of Mercy: Digital Download of "As I Call You Down" Now $1.99 on Amazon ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fistful of Mercy: Digital Download of "As I Call You Down" Now $1.99 on Amazon

DOWNLOAD: Fistful of Mercy - "Father's Sun"
DOWNLOAD: Fistful of Mercy - "As I Call You Down"

Fistful of Mercy: Digital Download of Fistful of Mercy is the new project from Dhani Harrison, Ben Harper and Joseph Arthur and the band released their debut CD, As I Call You Down, last month (Hot/Vagrant). In a review of the new disc, the LA Times said "[m]ost of the tracks on “As I Call You Down” seem made for dewy, slow-to-rise mornings, with lines of steel guitar and the kind of slightly cockeyed melodies that keep the listener poised for surprise. "

In keeping with the Black Friday madness, As I Call You Down is available as a digital download from Amazon for $1.99 through Monday, Nov. 29th. (Click the CD cover to go over to Amazon)



Links:
Fistful of Mercy