New York Dolls: Advance Tracks from 'Cause I Sez So (Atco Records) ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New York Dolls: Advance Tracks from 'Cause I Sez So (Atco Records)

STREAM: New York Dolls - 'Cause I Sez So (First Six Tracks)

New York Dolls - 'Cause I Sez So Will Be Released May 5thThe New York Dolls' new disc 'Cause I Sez So is coming out May 5th on Atco Records. This is the band's second studio album since reuniting in 2004 and this disc reunites the band with producer Todd Rundgren, who produced the Dolls 1973 debut. David Johansen said "[i]t was amazing working with Todd again, and I think we were able to evoke the special sound of our first album and drag it by the hair into the present".

The new disc features 11 new songs and along with a new version of "Trash". The title track, "Cause I Sez So", is currently available as a single from iTunes and below is the complete track listing for the disc.

1. 'Cause I Sez So
2. Muddy Bones
3. Better Than
4. Lonely So Long
5. My World
6. Ridiculous
7. Temptation To Exist
8. Making Rain
9. Drowning
10. Nobody Got No Bizness
11.Trash
12. Exorcism Of Despair

Links:
New York Dolls Website