Skid Row @ Hard Rock Care, NYC Oct. 29, 2006 ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

Skid Row @ Hard Rock Care, NYC Oct. 29, 2006

I never was a big Skid Row fan growing up and this was for one reason only -- Sebastian Bach. For whatever reason, both he and his voice annoyed the bejesus out of me. When I won tickets to Eddie Trunk's Halloween Party (featuring Skid Row), I thought I would give the Bach-less band a chance. The band won me over by the end of the night -- Johnny Solinger is a great vocalist and showman, the band looks in top form and the show was a lot of fun.

Last night's show was a record release party for Skid Row's new disc Revolutions Per Minute which was just released by SPV Records. I haven't heard the disc yet but based on the new songs that the band played live, this disc is worth checking out.


Johnny Solinger/Skid Row - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006

Dave Sabo/Skid Row - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006
Dave Sabo/Skid Row - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006

Rachel Bolan/Skid Row - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006Rachel Bolan took lead vocals for a cover of The Ramones' Psycho Therapy

Scotti Hill/Skid Row - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006
Scotti Hill/Skid Row - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006

Johnny Solinger/Scotti Hill - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006
Johnny Solinger/Scotti Hill - Hard Rock Cafe, Oct. 29, 2006